Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tree Hunting

We embarked on Tate's first Christmas tree hunt a week or so ago. I was so excited about this. Excited enough that I deemed it appropriate for Tate to wear his new holiday hat. Adorable, right? So we went out to a cozy lunch... and then headed to the tree farm. I had planned on taking about a million pictures of Tate. It was going to be his first Christmas photo shoot. Sadly, Tate had other ideas: I ask you friends, what kind of mother would I be if I woke him up just because it was the perfect opportunity for holiday pictures (although don't get me wrong, I did consider it)? So we let him sleep. And Zach and I proceeded to pick out the tree.
We ended up with the perfect one:
And happily, Tate woke up just in time for tree trimming.
P.S. Love the hat? We got it from Janie and Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment